Can you even remember a time before there was a connected world-wide ethernet? Buildings called libraries carried shelves of “books” which held vast amounts of information. Deals on products were delivered through the mail and newspaper and my Grandmother had a pocket purse of “coopins” good for everything from a beehive hair teasing to a free jug of oleo. It’s almost hard to recall a world when folks only had phones in their kitchens and by their beds. Certainly things were simpler before we began using Google to locate websites on the virtual playground.
If you like this new invention called the computer, and plan on using it in the future, check out Dealspotr. Their goal is to offer you the same electric dream experience as Google, but for great deals across the board. The etherweb contains a flowing river of savings and deals everyday, but they’re disorganized, posted on thousands of sites, expire quickly, and have plenty of fine print and exclusions. It’s a real chore to find the exact deal for something, at the perfect time. Dealspotr has created a complete and current database of all the best deals online by organizing information about tens of thousands of new deals everyday, and updated in real-time. It just might be time to join Dealspotr,
8 Reasons Dealspotr Is Your New Go-to Deal Site
- Dealspotr is the dictionary of online deals. All deals are added by folks like you, ensuring accuracy.
- We have more codes and fewer expired ones than RetailMeNot, Coupons.com, Groupon, or any other coupon site. Why bother going anywhere else?
- We try harder than other coupon sites to save you the big money. Beyond regular deals and promo codes, we show you single-use codes, personal referral codes, and 3rd party deals that can grab that extra discount in ways you won’t find anywhere else.
- It’s the only coupon site that pays you to share deals. You don’t even have to buy anything to earn points. Just share deals and guide other shoppers around.
- Since launching one year ago, Dealspotr has saved deal hunters over $15 million. Viewed by over 2 million shoppers per month, this is one of the fastest-growing deal sites on the interweb.
- Dealspotr is the only deal site to give you your own personal feed of deals. Similar to a Facebook news feed, subscribe to certain brands and topics in ordere to curate a daily feed of deals just for you.
- It’s easy to earn gift cards using Dealspotr and you can earn your first $10 gift card on your first few days. Help shoppers save money (and saving money yourself) while earning big bucks.
- For bloggers, we make sharing deals on your blog easier than ever with our deal sharing widget. Save time and earn more from your deal blog posts.
What else can you expect at Dealspotr?
Validate Coupons: Think about earning points while you make money. This is called “double dipping” and when done correctly, is a fantastic idea. If you find a great coupon, validate it to earn points toward a gift card and you are sitting pretty.
Watch out for expired or fake coupon codes posted on many sites Do a comparison of the coupon sites and Dealspotr and see which ones make an extra effort to ensure their coupons are reliable. This is the only site to apply crowdsourcing to ensure accuracy of deals, which means our 40,000 members make thousands of edits each day. Check out this recent accuracy study comparing our codes to other popular sites.
Screenshots Aplenty: Usually, it’s hard to tell if the codes posted are real, fake or outdated. On Dealspotr, nearly every deal or promo code posted is accompanied with a screenshot that demonstrates that the code works. This way you can be assured that all the codes are legit and you can see where to enter the code and get some context around using the deal.
And by the way, did I mention that when you join Dealspotr, you get 1000 points
Take Dealspotr for a test spin. Check out the coupons we display for your favorite stores. Check out the validations and screenshots and coupon timelines. See our transparency in action. Maybe even try posting a deal or making a validation to earn points. Perhaps even cash out a gift card. But next time you’re in the hunt for a coupon or code, start with Dealspotr to #FindYourDeal!