Get ready for The Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show in beautiful Miami, Florida. Grab your girl by the arm and come spend a couple days picking out your brand new water toy. You surely deserve it. Whether your ship of fools is sailing straight to the Bahamas or just dragging kids around the lake, this year the boat show has something for everyone.
Sail away from those winter blues and cruise into summer fun. Whether you’re a beginning boater or experienced skipper, dreamer or boat owner, the 2017 Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show is the premier winter destination for those with a taste for life on the water.
Docking over President’s Day weekend at the famed Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin, the boat show offers an island oasis to shop more than 1,300 new vessels – from sport fishing boats and high performance boats, to personal watercraft and wake sport boats, family cruisers and luxury yachts. The boat show also offers thousands of marine products for sale – from the latest GPS equipment to nautical apparel.
9 Reasons To Attend the 2017 Miami International Boat Show
- The Miami International Boat Show is recognized as one of the world’s largest and greatest boat shows and an annual winter destination to find the best in boating. All attendees will be able to see everything from sport fishing boats and high performance boats, to family cruisers, wake sport boats, sailboats, personal watercraft, boating technology and accessories, as well as more than 100 new luxury yachts – a one-stop shop for every boating enthusiast.
- The 2017 Miami Boat Show encourages attendees to come hungry and thirsty! A highlight of the 2017 show is an enhanced food & beverage program featuring more than 150 options ranging from fancy to casual fare.
- Check out one of the many featured products, the Scarab 195 Open Fish. Scarab describes the new Open series as the place where “sport meets utility,” and they couldn’t have come up with a more apt description.
- Be sure to purchase tickets and start planning your show experience. You will receive 20% off general admission tickets ($25 value). Use the code BOATLOVE Active: Feb. 14 and 15 – Two Days ONLY
- Check out our Ticket Giveaway: 4 VIP tickets ($75 ticket; $300 value) and Social Media Contest: Use #miamiboatshow & social media shares (e.g. tag 3 friends you would go boating with, etc.) to enter to win.
- Attendees seeking the VIP treatment will also have exclusive access to everything from premium bites and live music, to concierge services, VIP parking, and an exclusive on-water VIP lounge aboard the 111-foot Biscayne Lady.
- Miami is beautiful in the winter and don’t you deserve a break? Come help us celebrate the season. Wear your flip-flops and shorts but be sure to bring an extra jacket in case the mercury drops below 70 degrees. Life is good.
- More boats and a new yacht experience. The Miami International Boat Show is adding a new pier, Pier 9, to accommodate more boats in-water including 100 new luxury yachts for sale, making the Miami Boat Show one of the largest yachting exhibitions in the country.
- Getting the show has never been easier. There are a variety of ways to get yourself there, but we highly recommend the water taxis. These taxis are completely free and effortlessly enable you to start your boat show experience from the onset.
The Miami International Boat Show is Feb. 16-20 at the Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin. See yall there.