This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Scott100More #CollectiveBias Welcome to the land of body butter. You deserve it.
This Caribbean body butter recipe is simple and quick and with a foundation of Shea butter, it’s healthy for the sensitive skin in your family. Let the orange-coconut oils take you back to the palm trees and ocean breezes of the Caribbean Sea. Is there a fragrance for vacation? Maybe you should just call in to work. Mental health day.
This tropical body butter recipe can be used like you would with any other type of lotion. Give your dry, cracked hands a vacation with soft coconut and orange breezes. All natural ingredients make this a perfect compliment to any bathroom and an important addition to any health regime. Shea and mango butter are the foundation that leave your skin feeling soft and revitalized.
Caribbean Body Butter Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup Mango Butter
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 5-10 drops coconut essential oil
- 5-10 drops orange essential oil
Caribbean Body Butter Recipe
- In a double boiler, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
- Bring to medium heat and stir constantly until all ingredients are melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Store in fridge 1 hour.
- Add essential oils.
- Use a hand mixer to whip for 10 minutes.
- Return to fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Store in a glass jar with a lid and use as you would regular lotion or body butter. Enjoy. Now you smell like a beach vacation.
This Caribbean body butter recipe can be stored at room temperature and makes a fine compliment for any water closet. You bathroom says plenty about you who are. When entertaining, there are a couple of things that should be considered when it comes to preparing the most important room in the house for fancy guests.
Non-Negotiables In Your Guest Restroom
- Reading Material: A few magazines is always a nice idea. Take care of your men with salt water fishing and your women with Southern Living. If it’s a book, make it something they can enjoy in small bites. Think about something with songs or poetry and make it interesting reading so your guests wont think to snoop around.
- Fragrance Candles: Grandma’s bathroom always smelled like roses. Candles create a nice ambiance and there are all kinds of DIY recipes you can make at home. Think Caribbean breeze and it will go perfectly with your body butter. Le purr.
- Paper Products: Have enough on hand and then have more than enough. No one wants to be surprised. Fetch yourself some SCOTT® 1100 Bath Tissue. As “America’s longest lasting roll” it’s got 100 extra sheets per roll and three extra rolls per pack. For over a hundred years, SCOTT® single-ply toilet paper has provided long-lasting value while being septic safe. It also passes water breakup tests and is therefore safe for RVs and boats. These things matter to people who enjoy campers and boats. I’ve never had a boat big enough to have a head.
Visit the SCOTT® 1100 landing page and peruse their social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Our products were purchased at the local BJ’s Wholesale Club. Check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Be sure to check out the Scott 1100 coupon at coupons.com (Offer valid through 7/31/2016) No joke. This is one big block of bath tissue paper. You’ll wonder how you got along without it.
Thanks for making Nail Travels you first and last stop for natural, DIY, health and beauty products. Healthy skin begins with a healthy lifestyle. Namaste.