This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Neutrogena Men. So next time you are asking yourself how I get my skin so soft. Now you know.
There was a boy. The world seemed strange and unusual to him and he didn’t fully understand it. He used to hold the Chapstick still and move his head in a big circle. He couldn’t understand why two pairs of slacks came with his first suit. It was about impossible to button the second pair on top of the first. Luckily, when he got swatted for being thick, he had on two pairs of pants.
We learn from experience and experimentation. Several times in my life, I’ve had to learn the same lesson multiple times and that’s nothing to brag about. Most of my hard lessons came on school picture days. By second grade I had already learned not to cut your bangs in preparation for your school picture. Nowadays, they have students use plastic safety scissors. That would have been helpful back then, but that was also a time when parents smoked in the car with the windows up and nobody wore seat belts. Can’t imagine how we all made it to the eighties.
I’v always suspected that my parents were getting a little altered before dressing me for school picture day. There was always plenty of giggling as mom searched through my closet looking for the most ridiculous combination of colors and patterns possible. In retrospect, it should have been illegal. “Alright, get the long sleeve disco shirt. Now the blue vest. No, grab the Mardi Gras t shirt. Oma god! This is going to be the best picture day ever!” No one forgets those days because the picture hangs in the hall forever. Forever.
As I got older, the revelations for picture day continued. Don’t comb your hair so much that it starts to look greasy. Do not scratch your pimples. They will last two weeks instead of three days. As a professional model, I have a natural smile and lazy, come-hither look about me. If I’d ever had a mug shot, it would be most spectacular. Hard to believe? That’s right judge Corbin, they haven’t caught me yet.
Most of these rules I learned from my father, but a few I did pick up from watching Taxi and Daffy Duck cartoons.
12 Rules To Being A Man
- Don’t talk in a movie or play. It’s not classy.
- Always open the door for the person behind you.
- People will judge you on your actions, not your intentions. Even if you’re doing something good for the wrong reason, you’re doing something good.
- Celebrate and revel when you can. There will always be time for mourning.
- Treat every woman as if she’s your mother, sister, or daughter.
- Always flush the potty or go outside. It’s five gallons per flush that’s no pooda.
- Do not punish yourself more than once for the same thing.
- Be nice to everyone you meet. They are fighting a hard battle. (thank you P.Leis)
- Be respectful when you win and lose. You can be a good loser, but that doesn’t mean you have to like it. Learn from your loses and strive not to repeat them.
- Find ways to agree with people. It’s easy to disagree with people all the time. Find ways to connect to their experiences and celebrate them.
- To whom much is given, much is expected. (thank you B. Poppe)
- Take care of your face. It’s how we handsome people make our living. That starts with protecting it from the sun and shaving. How do I do that you may ask. Stick around, dear reader and see what I see.
How do the Nail men keep their faces looking so smooth in the frigid gusts of Canada to the baking sun of South Florida? Neutrogena Men® Triple Protect Face Lotion is the get-er-donest, #1 moisturizer for men. In one step, it helps to soothe razor irritation, fix your dry skin and help fight the signs of aging.
Remember, wrinkles only go where smiles have been. Razor Defense® Face Scrub makes skin less sensitive to shaving and helps prevent razor burn. This daily facial scrub exfoliates skin without over drying or irritation. Wait, there’s more. It conditions skin and actually softens facial hair, so it makes for a closer, less-irritating shave. Specifically designed for a men, Neutrogena Men® Invigorating Face Wash is a gel cleanser with a cooling foam that works on your dirtiest pores without over-drying. And lets be honest, you have some pretty dirty pores there.
Visit Neutrogena and check out these and other products, formulated specifically more men and their sensitive faces. Visit their social media sites on Facebook and Twitter. See how easy that was? Now you don’t have any reason to have rough skin. Go get em tiger.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Neutrogena Men. Thanks goodness. Best job I ever had. For an opportunity to see or touch the smoothness of my face, schedule and appointment through this site or any public works office.