This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central. Take your mind and body to the next level and be the best you possible with Nature Made®, the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for many key dietary supplements. Their line of digestive probiotics, along with exercise and a smart diet set the foundation for a healthy lifestyle. And what could be more important?
Nature Made® vitamins and supplements are an easy, convenient way to help your body get the nutritional support it constantly needs, whether it’s for bone health, immune health or energy metabolism, such as helping convert food into energy.†
Nature Made® Probiotics are “good bacteria” that naturally live in cultured or fermented foods that offer benefits to your digestive system. They crowd out unwanted organisms and allow more of the healthy bacteria to be present in your system.
5 Ways To Help Probiotics Work For You
- Take them with a meal: When you have food in your stomach, it cuts down on acids that can be harmful to probiotics. Be sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables. Eat a healthy meal and let your diet be the tip of the spear on your new lifestyle.
- Take them daily: Probiotics work by sticking to the lining of your intestine, which sloughs off all the time. Consistency is the key to effective probiotics and remember you may have to wait up to two weeks, as your body adjusts, before you experience the full benefits.
- Feed your probiotics: Probiotics flourish with fiber, so eating a diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables is a naturally good way to help the process.
- Store them properly: Nature Made probiotics can be stored at room temperature in a cool, dry place. They don’t need to be refrigerated unless temperatures become extreme. You’ll know it when you feel it.
- Take it easy: Digestive imbalance is just one of many health issues connected with physical stress. Do what you can to manage your daily physical stress levels. It may not always be easy, but think of it as good medicine to just occasionally relax.
For more information on Nature Made® vitamins and supplements available at Walmart, visit the Nature Made® Retailer Hub & Sweepstakes and enter to win one of 40 Walmart gift cards (each worth $50) by taking part in the sweepstakes on the site! (No Purchase Necessary).Visit their social media sites on Facebook and Twitter and check out the Nature Made® Healthy Habit Builder. All of our products were purchased at Walmart. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook today.Walmart has everyday low prices on Nature Made® items, so you can stock up and save. Nature Made® has a variety of vitamins, minerals and supplements (VMS) to help support nutritional deficiencies within your health goals. It ranges from digestive support, heart health and function, energy metabolism, women’s health and more.
“Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for many key dietary supplement categories*” Based on the 2016 U.S. News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey.”“Nature Made® Probiotics: Nature Made® Advanced Dual Action Probiotic has been clinically studied and provides support to both your small and large intestine and supports digestive balance and healthy gut flora.†” That’s right, gut flora.
Visit the Healthy Habitat Builder website and join the Nature Made®Healthy Habit Builder program where you can get motivation and tips around your specific health goals. Nature Made® is ready to help you achieve a mind-body balance. Imagine that.
“†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.”