This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SeasonalSolutions #TailgateWithATwist #CollectiveBias
It’s football season and tailgating is in the air. Feel it. This is what undefeated looks like and this recipe is a great option for family get-togethers, especially during football season. Or maybe you don’t tailgate. Swell. Perhaps, we can still work with you. If it’s an off week maybe you can still spend a day fishing on the water. There’s nothing better than enjoying an off week when you have zero losses. Welcome to America’s #1 Veggie Burger Brand. What is your fall grilling occasion?
“Grill it to believe it.” This meal is quick, easy, and still helps me (and my family) on our healthier lifestyle journey.
MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger Value Pack and MorningStar Farms® Grillers Original Burger Value Pack are all you really need. It’s so easy, maybe you need a refresher course. Head to your nearest Wal Mart and pick up what you need. Prepare it ahead of time in an aluminum pouch and cook over a grill…or grill in a fireproof pot. Do what you need ahead of time so when your third string unit is trouncing some state school in the third quarter, you have time to enjoy the replays and not being burdened with food preparation. Undefeated seasons don’t happen that often for most teams and it’s something that really needs to be enjoyed.
Veggie foods can be part of your life in exciting times such as get-togethers around football season, while still preserving the spirit of grilling out. If you don’t have a grill, use a grate and prepare this recipe over a roaring camp fire. You won’t be disappointed, unless your Dutch oven drops out of the car at the Dead and Company show in Las Vegas and snaps off the handle. Oh, the fickle finger of fate.
Don’t be denied, this Ibotta coupon is for you. Check outj
Some football venues can be reached by boat. These are our favorites in Florida. If the game is a wash, one can always make a nice supper for fancy friends.
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta
- MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Grillers
- MorningStar Farms® Grillers Original Burger Value Pack
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar vodka sauce
- ½ stick butter, cut into small chunks
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 8oz Package of Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 8 oz package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Grill Black bean grillers and burgers until done. Set aside until cook and cut into small pieces.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil & cook spaghetti until 'al dente'
- Place the chunks of butter in the drained spaghetti and mix until coated, set aside.
- In a large skillet, on medium-high heat, add the diced onions,, pepper, garlic and the olive oil together until onions are slightly cooked,
- Add in your jar of pasta sauce & parsley, then mix well until fully incorporated, put on very low to simmer.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and vodka sauce
- until well blended.
- Add in your spaghetti to the large bowl with the creamy mixture, toss until well coated.
- In a 9x13-inch casserole dish, pour creamy spaghetti mixture in and top with ¾ of the pasta sauce, TOSS WELL.
- Add HALF cheddar & half mozzarella to the creamy spaghetti mixture, TOSS WELL again
- Add the remaining pasta sauce evenly over the top the the pasta
- Top with remaining cheeses, evenly
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until cheese is completely well melted. .
What else do you have to do except stay undeafeated?
Get up for America’s #1 Veggie Burger Brand. MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork is NEW! MorningStar Farms® products are not only for vegetarians – they are for everyone! Great for families, busy working people, general health-conscious people, etc.
Football season means great food with family and friends. This is the time of year for fellowship. Even if you know someone who doesn’t enjoy watching football, invite them anyway. Everyone enjoys good food, music and frivolity. Bring a hot dish and your people will think you are the bee’s knees. Help do the dishes and you may get a date.
Find out how easy you can substitute veggie for meat in a meal. People will notice how flavorful the black beans and grillers make the dish. Forget what you think you know about vegetarian dishes. The new day has arrived.