Please read our about me page for details on the blog and our authors. Below are the prices for ad space, please email for a complete media kit.
- Page Views Per Month 5,029
- Unique Visitors Per Month 4,083
- Newsletter Subscribers 9,571
- RSS Subscribers 11,003
- Facebook 499 friends 286 likes
- Twitter 5,593
- Pinterest: 1,900
- Instagram: 1,127
Premium Sidebar Advertising (side bars):
- $35 for 1 month 125 x 125
- $70 for 1 month 300 x 250
- Newsletter Content Listing or Feature
- Facebook Post
- Sponsored Tweets
- Press Releases
- Sponsored Post – You supply the content
- Sponsored Post – We write
- Guest Post – You supply the content & images
Giveaway Administration Fee
I can coordinate the entire giveaway on my site or advertise your giveaway on my site. You can feature your giveaway in our weekly newsletter.
Nail Travels will feature your giveaway for one month on a minimal ad space page. Your contest will be the sole page and will be advertised in the newsletter (15,000 subscribers) weekly for one month. The contest will be posted several times a week to Facebook, and Twitter for the month. It will also be advertised in giveaway sites and links.
Nail Travels Site Policies
- Reviews are free of charge with a product valued at $50. Products can be combined.
- After Nail Travels has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of Nail Travels. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Makobi Scribe at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be entertained.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
- All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
- Nail Travels reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
Giveaways are a wonderful way to increase traffic to your businesses website and expose Makobi Scribe readers to your various social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a review.
- All Nail Travels giveaways are available for Canada and the United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the business. It is the business’ responsibility to notify Makobi Scribe prior to the giveaway is published.
- If a giveaway is sponsored with Nail Travels, it will be held for approximately two weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter or Giveaway Tools that uses random.org, will be notified though email, and posted on the winner’s wall.
- When they reply back we will forward you their shipping information.
- We will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay; however, actions on their wall will not be allowed.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- Any action involving Google Plus pages or button is against Google’s TOS and we will not perform.
- A giveaway will be advertised on other giveaway forums and websites to further the business’ exposure.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the Nail Travels team. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.