What is the stiffening of the backpack?
- The stiffening of your backpack means that is hard the exterior of the backpack. It’s said that the heavier the weight you carry, the more important the stiffness of your backpack is.
- A less flexible backpack is easier to grip. In addition, items can not easily push against your back and the weight spreads better. Rucksacks with good stiffening also have better back ventilation.
How can I protect the backpack from moisture?
- As already mentioned, most backpacks are water repellent or even waterproof. If they are only water-repellent, they usually have a rain cover included in the accessories or you can buy a cover in the shop, but you should make sure that you choose the right size.
- In addition, you can on hiking tours important items, such as your passport in a waterproof bag.
How do I pack the travel backpack effectively and best?
- We recommend you things that you need to have handy at hand not to pack in your backpack, but also not that they are obvious for pickpockets. An additional fanny pack is always very good for important items.
- In addition, less is often more. Of course it is nice to have many different things to be well prepared for any situation. But a lot of luggage also means a lot of weight and usually you need less than you actually have. But what should not be missing is a first aid kit .
- There are many packing lists on the internet where you can orient yourself. We have linked a page in the sources for you. In the following video we will demonstrate an effective packing method.
Can I take my travel backpack in my hand luggage?
- This question depends on size, weight, airports and destination. Basically, it is a good way to save a bit of money when traveling with carry-on luggage. It’s also a lot quicker and easier because you do not have to check in extra luggage and you do not have to wait for your suitcase on arrival.
- The size of your hand luggage in the cabin at Lufthansa may not exceed 55 x 40 x 23 cm. If you bring a foldable garment bag, this max. Be 57 x 54 x 15 cm. In addition, the hand luggage may only be 8kg heavy.
- You can refer to the best travel backpacks for men at Nail Travels